Not open for further replies.
Fefa Fefa
Fefa Fefa
Fefa Fernandinho

Fernan Di Fernan Dah
Fernan Dum Fernan Doh

Deepest Blue said:
Itsjofa said:
Not sure if this has been posted before but we should really get a chant going from the tunes of Fernando by ABBA,
A variation on the Yaya/Kolo song would be cool.

Yes this.

Fernan, fer fer fernan, fer fer fernan, fer fer fer fernando

Fernan, fer fer fernan, fer fer fernan, fer fer fernandinho

No?

Don't call my name
Don't call my name
Fernandinho
I'm not your babe
I'm not your babe
Fernando
Don't wanna kiss
Don't wanna touch
Just smoke my cigarette, hush
Don't call my name
Don't call my name
Pellegrini

markbmcfc said:
forevermancity said:
Am I right in saying he will be a starter in most prem and champs league games?

Yep, especially away from home. Might not see him much at home, can't see us going 3 in midfield and 1 up top at home all that often, but I could be wrong.

I really don't think he is joining us to miss most of the home games pal

BringBackSwales said:
markbmcfc said:
forevermancity said:

Yep, especially away from home. Might not see him much at home, can't see us going 3 in midfield and 1 up top at home all that often, but I could be wrong.

I can see Yaya (and Fernandinho) being rested more than we were able to last season. Either Fernandinho/Yaha, Fernandinho/Fernando or Yaya/Fernando with all 3 in certain matches or as necessary. And thank christ we'll be able to rotate Zabaleta at last, I spent the final third of last season holding my breath waiting for something to inevitably go. He is one tough sod.

BringBackSwales said:
markbmcfc said:
forevermancity said:

Chelsea it is then.

ColinLee said:
BringBackSwales said:
markbmcfc said:

I can see Yaya (and Fernandinho) being rested more than we were able to last season. Either Fernandinho/Yaha, Fernandinho/Fernando or Yaya/Fernando with all 3 in certain matches or as necessary. And thank christ we'll be able to rotate Zabaleta at last, I spent the final third of last season holding my breath waiting for something to inevitably go. He is one tough sod.

Even if we get no-one else we should be a far more balanced side next season. Having someone of Sagna and Fernando's quality to step in is much better than Garcia and No-one. It will be yet more mobility in the centre of the park too. In two seasons we'll have gone from Barry, Yaya and Garcia to Yaya, Fernandinho and Fernando - That's a monumental upgrade however you slice it.

Really just need a top long term partner for Kompany and we're set.

adrianr said:
ColinLee said:
BringBackSwales said:

Even if we get no-one else we should be a far more balanced side next season. Having someone of Sagna and Fernando's quality to step in is much better than Garcia and No-one. It will be yet more mobility in the centre of the park too. In two seasons we'll have gone from Barry, Yaya and Garcia to Yaya, Fernandinho and Fernando - That's a monumental upgrade however you slice it.

Really just need a top long term partner for Kompany and we're set.

If we keep hold of everyone apart from the obvious outgoings, and bring in Fernando, Sagna and a quality partner for Vinny then i think were in good condition

Main thing from there is sorting out contracts of Nasri, Dzeko, Milner and Kolarov. That's if one or two of them don't make way this summer but id hope not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.