Fernando

Status
Not open for further replies.
ColinLee said:
BringBackSwales said:
markbmcfc said:
Yep, especially away from home. Might not see him much at home, can't see us going 3 in midfield and 1 up top at home all that often, but I could be wrong.

I really don't think he is joining us to miss most of the home games pal
I can see Yaya (and Fernandinho) being rested more than we were able to last season. Either Fernandinho/Yaha, Fernandinho/Fernando or Yaya/Fernando with all 3 in certain matches or as necessary. And thank christ we'll be able to rotate Zabaleta at last, I spent the final third of last season holding my breath waiting for something to inevitably go. He is one tough sod.

I think your right there regarding YAYA being rested and why I suppose his agent came out with that shit, I bet YAYA contract and his weekly wage is on appearances if he doesn't play his wages might go down by half?

waspish said:
ColinLee said:
BringBackSwales said:
I really don't think he is joining us to miss most of the home games pal
I can see Yaya (and Fernandinho) being rested more than we were able to last season. Either Fernandinho/Yaha, Fernandinho/Fernando or Yaya/Fernando with all 3 in certain matches or as necessary. And thank christ we'll be able to rotate Zabaleta at last, I spent the final third of last season holding my breath waiting for something to inevitably go. He is one tough sod.

I think your right there regarding YAYA being rested and why I suppose his agent came out with that shit, I bet YAYA contract and his weekly wage is on appearances if he doesn't play his wages might go down by half?

he might be stupid but he isnt that stupid.

MeatHunterrr said:
waspish said:
ColinLee said:

I don't know but YAYA signed a new 4 year extension last season and we now do incentives! So if he plays and we win he gets his 220k a week if he doesn't play he gets 140k

waspish said:
MeatHunterrr said:
waspish said:

I don't know but YAYA signed a new 4 year extension last season and we now do incentives! So if he plays and we win he gets his 220k a week if he doesn't play he gets 140k

I thought it was bonus based incentive e.g win something not appearance based.

Yaya is 31, it is impossible for him to be an allround midfield player both attacking & defending, in a two man central mid.

Fernando gives us different options of how to use Yaya, & also Fernandinho, who was being asked to play a much more negative role for City than he did previously. We can rotate, or play all 3, allowing two to go forward at any time. Options, & very very good ones.

Neville Kneville said:
Yaya is 31, it is impossible for him to be an allround midfield player both attacking & defending, in a two man central mid.

Fernando gives us different options of how to use Yaya, & also Fernandinho, who was being asked to play a much more negative role for City than he did previously. We can rotate, or play all 3, allowing two to go forward at any time. Options, & very very good ones.

Exactly - Fernandinho (Ferna?) had a much more varied role at Shakhtar. We even had a little bit of experimenting with him early on last year before Pellers decided what to best do with him and Yaya.

I'm excited to see what we can do with... (Ferno?)

Match 1 Ferno back Yaya forward. Match 2 Ferna back Yaya forward. Match 3 Ferno back Ferna forward.

Lets us play 4-4-2 and keep the CMs fresh. Also obviously can use all 3 in the Euro fixtures, etc.

Rösler von Stretfordbömber said:
Neville Kneville said:

Exactly - Fernandinho (Ferna?) had a much more varied role at Shakhtar. We even had a little bit of experimenting with him early on last year before Pellers decided what to best do with him and Yaya.

I'm excited to see what we can do with... (Ferno?)

Match 1 Ferno back Yaya forward. Match 2 Ferna back Yaya forward. Match 3 Ferno back Ferna forward.

Lets us play 4-4-2 and keep the CMs fresh. Also obviously can use all 3 in the Euro fixtures, etc.

It's Nando and Deano. Simples!

I look forward to the prospect of Fernando playing the octopus role as the defensive midfield, and in some games allowing Fernandinho to play a more attacking role. He certainly has the skill and eye for goal to play further forward, should we decide to rest Yaya.

I am also a huge fan of Sagna. His crossing of the ball is spectacular. So both Fernando and Sagna will increase our midfield options enormously.

I think this signing definitely gives us the option of playing a 433 similar to Barca's in some games. We've not had the CM's to do this before because Garcia is so pedestrian and cautious with the ball. By the looks of the video's, Fernando has a much better passing range which is so important in that deep lying role.

I don't think we'll play it every week, but possibly in Europe we could see:
..................Fernando
........F'dinho...........Yaya
Silva............................Nasri
...................Aguero

That looks a match for any team in Europe to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.