Fernando

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know much about Fernando or Mangala but I trust our management 100%. Wikipedia already saying that Mangala is a Manchester City player.

Just another step towards world football domination.

http://www.record.xl.pt/Futebol/Nacional/1a_liga/Porto/interior_premium.aspx?content_id=865671

Fernando has agreements with the City
GRANTED ON THE MIDDLE ENGLISH

If player is Fernando City doManchester already today or just on 1 July, this is a decision only depends on the negotiations taking place between the English and FC Porto since yesterday. The change of the average for the citizens is a matter of time, since, according to the Record found, Fernando has said he supports moving to the Etihad Stadium now or at the start of next season.

We really need a centre midfielder in my opinion.

Its a must we sign this lad . Quality player and will fit in with our style of play

TrueBlue1705 said:
SPIDERBOY said:
TrueBlue1705 said:
FERN.png

FOOKINELL,he's got identical rings on identical fingers,like mangala...same number too,or was mangala number 9......me eds fucked now.

What rings????????

A telephone.

Am I the only one prefer to get him in the summer for free instead of paying +8 million now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.