Ferran Soriano: City positioning themselves as “club of the future”

It will happen... it’s inevitable
A huge part of our current success is down to the incompetence of man Utd and Arsenal, and the difficulties LFC are having climbing back to where they were.

If one of them gets their act together then it becomes a lot harder and changes everything

And explains why SSN, BT etc are desperate for Man Utd, Liverpool success. That's who their majority of their TV subscribers are.
You're not wrong mate, not worked out for them this year so far though ;)
Subscriptions are just one of their revenue sources though, pub licensing and advertising spring to mind, probably amongst other things.
Good point, their pub charge is an utter disgrace
12 million Sky subscribers paying £500 per year each plus advertisers.
Didn't realise their sub count was that high tbh, thought it was a lot less.

A huge part of our current success is down to the incompetence of man Utd and Arsenal, and the difficulties LFC are having climbing back to where they were.

If one of them gets their act together then it becomes a lot harder and changes everything

But we will match any improvement they make too

This was always clear.

Don’t know a club that’s run better than us. We lack maybe in just one aspect and that’s selling players for maximum value and selling before they’re finished. Not a major issue though. I do think we are improving there.

Pep will take us to the next level footballing wise and will leave us in a a very good place i.e the next manager who takes over will do so gracefully.

Winning the CL is the ultimate goal for the club and I do think it will happen under Pep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.