Ferran Soriano: City positioning themselves as “club of the future”

A huge part of our current success is down to the incompetence of man Utd and Arsenal, and the difficulties LFC are having climbing back to where they were.

If one of them gets their act together then it becomes a lot harder and changes everything

US owners seem to have a different view of success. Winning trophies doesn't see to be an absolute must imo..

It one thing trying to build a world wide fanbase but more should be done to keep the local regular and not so regular fans happy.Marketing well proves we have a great fan base as the crowd against Burnley in the Cup and Basel shows .but there are many areas that can be inproved that are discussed on here regulary and it only needs retweaking not drastic surgery .With correct ticket pricing /marketing we want to get to a position that there are takers for each spare ticket that becomes available and have more control of who gets tickets to sell and who gets the complimentory tickets .But saying that if that is our only gripe what a great position to be in .Just think 20 years ago we living a nightmare now we are living the dream.and incerdiably 20 thousand more fans watch us week in and week out compated to those dark days well done Blues

US owners seem to have a different view of success. Winning trophies doesn't see to be an absolute must imo..

How to determine who is smart and who is lucky?

LFC fans probably very happy with Klopp now, but is that luck or good management? LFC success this season, all down to Salah.

Tottenham are the Harry Kane team. About the only memorable line we have had out of Guardiola, but in terms of coaching he is a genius, or players believe in him which is just as important

Yeah, pretty sure we were fifth in the last Deloitte list. Unless he knows something we don’t? Maybe we’ll surpass them this year?
Yeah I think he probably knows our income for this season or can make solid assumptions and he has decided we are jumping above them.

They won’t be happy.

A huge part of our current success is down to the incompetence of man Utd and Arsenal, and the difficulties LFC are having climbing back to where they were.

If one of them gets their act together then it becomes a lot harder and changes everything

You did notice that it was Feguson's Utd team which we knocked off its perch ? And that Brenton's Liverpool were 'the best Liverpool side I've ever seen' TM ?

If the top sides win every week, then we have to, of course. So that makes it tight. Refs make it tighter.

But I'm wondering how many Utd, Arsenal or Liverpool teams I've ever seen, when they did have their act together, who would have finished above Mancini, Pellegrini & now Pep's, title challenging/winning teams.

I'm coming up with a big fat zero.

I think it's the absolute opposite. We should have four or five titles after this season, not 3.

The reason for our success, is that we have brought continental/South American style, attacking football to the Premier League & at our best, better than anything before.

12m * £500 P/A= £6bn

Still eating into a considerable amount of their income
20% or so of home subs, but that's before commercial subs, advertising and third party sales through the likes of BT and Virgin.
How many of their subscribers and advertisers would they lose if they lost the football? All the pubs for starters.

20% or so of home subs, but that's before commercial subs, advertising and third party sales through the likes of BT and Virgin.
How many of their subscribers and advertisers would they lose if they lost the football? All the pubs for starters.
How much is a pub licence these days? Seem to remember it being about £900 P/M but I may have dreamed that up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.