Ferran Soriano & Txiki Begiristain

Status
Not open for further replies.
mansour's tow ropes said:
Are these two earning their crust?

Soriano we know has nothing to do with the playing side, but is Begiristain in charge of our transfer policy, and responsible for what is quite an average list of players recruited since 2012?
Txiki was not in the house in 2012 summer window. 2013 window was his first.

Our summer recruitment in 2013 is looking like an absolute disaster. £70 Mil for Navas, Jovetic and Fernandinho. Not good enough.

Begiristain has a lot prove in the transfer market for me. He also needs to earn his crust as Director of Football. I'm not sure what his exact remit is but it's high time someone 'directed' our manager to a more flexible tactical approach and gave him some 'direction' with regards to how predictable our playing style has become.

As for Soriano, he appears to have done well commercially, although it's harder to gauge his performance.

Manchester_lalala said:
They're doing a fantastic job. If any body disagrees with me then they're clueless. Our club is in safe hands with these two, regardless of our performances this season. Our fan base has turned into a bunch of spoilt kids.

Is that Vicky Kloss?

MeatHunterrr said:

Soriano we know has nothing to do with the playing side, but is Begiristain in charge of our transfer policy, and responsible for what is quite an average list of players recruited since 2012?
Txiki was not in the house in 2012 summer window. 2013 window was his first.
he was in the garden though

Love Bites and Everything said:
Our summer recruitment in 2013 is looking like an absolute disaster. £70 Mil for Navas, Jovetic and Fernandinho. Not good enough.

Begiristain has a lot prove in the transfer market for me. He also needs to earn his crust as Director of Football. I'm not sure what his exact remit is but it's high time someone 'directed' our manager to a more flexible tactical approach and gave him some 'direction' with regards to how predictable our playing style has become.

As for Soriano, he appears to have done well commercially, although it's harder to gauge his performance.
You are surely joking right?

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:

At a cost of £180m plus. I have listed them elsewhere but it doesn't make for pleasant reading.
They did more OK last season with our most successful year in 40 years.

Some people have short fucking memories.

Total bollocks. Navas and Dinho were very important for us last season and Jovetic was unlucky with injuries.

Too many flappers support these days.

SWP's back said:

At a cost of £180m plus. I have listed them elsewhere but it doesn't make for pleasant reading.

Spot on mate.

SWP's back said:

Goldfish have longer memories than some of the knee-jerk kids posting today.

kanovic said:

You are surely joking right?

In what regard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.