Ferran Soriano voted onto European club association board

I'm too lazy currently to look up what this means. Is anything significant to it?
This'll set you straight....

maxresdefault.jpg

we is the biggest gangsta now fool init

Power and the money, money and the power
Minute after minute, hour after hour
Everybody's runnin', but half of them ain't lookin'
It's going on in the kitchen, but I don't know what's cookin'
They say I gotta learn, but nobody's here to teach me
If they can't understand it, how can they reach me?
I guess they can't, I guess they won't
I guess they front, that's why I know my life is out of luck, fool
You are Ali G and I claim my five pounds.

Innit.

I know a book that ends like this...

An uproar of voices was coming from the farmhouse. They (the animals) rushed back and looked through the window again. Yes, a violent quarrel was in progress. There were shoutings, bangings on the table, sharp suspicious glances, furious denials. The source of the trouble appeared to be that Napoleon and Mr. Pilkington had each played an ace of spades simultaneously.

Twelve voices were shouting in anger, and they were all alike. No question, now, what had happened to the faces of the pigs. The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

So we're now.very much in the club. Not sure how I feel about that! I think I preferred being the new kids on the block that no one likes rather than a member of the establishment that no one likes!

So we're now.very much in the club. Not sure how I feel about that! I think I preferred being the new kids on the block that no one likes rather than a member of the establishment that no one likes!
It aint really a case of that as there are 32 board members, some have no affiliation with any club, and some represent lower subdivisions of associations based on coefficient rank.

There are members who work at teams in Finland, Estonia, Azerbaijan, Hungary etc. Even Redbull Leipzig has an exec member.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.