Ferran Soriano voted onto European club association board

we is the biggest gangsta now fool init

Power and the money, money and the power
Minute after minute, hour after hour
Everybody's runnin', but half of them ain't lookin'
It's going on in the kitchen, but I don't know what's cookin'
They say I gotta learn, but nobody's here to teach me
If they can't understand it, how can they reach me?
I guess they can't, I guess they won't
I guess they front, that's why I know my life is out of luck, fool
Ok, so who is

"on their knees in the night
sayin' prayers in the street light" ?

I wouldn’t read to much into this but it certainly isn’t a bad thing. With Saudi emerging as a football power I guess UEFA need all the friends they can get, especially ones with power in the region.

Salford Stone of course had to include the charges inc being potentially being stripped of titles in his report

When it comes to cunts who deserve a fucking good kicking, that snidey little weasel is easily top of the pile.

Pathetic chief arselicker for the rags

I wouldn’t read to much into this but it certainly isn’t a bad thing. With Saudi emerging as a football power I guess UEFA need all the friends they can get, especially ones with power in the region.

the irony of this appointment shouldn't be lost on UEFA cronies who were at the head of their attack upon the club.

Gill and others must be looking over their shoulders - hopefully to late to save their miserable skins

When it comes to cunts who deserve a fucking good kicking, that snidey little weasel is easily top of the pile.

Pathetic chief arselicker for the rags
I saw the vote was taking place when I went on the beeeb site this morning. Sure it was taking place on the continent (can't recall where) but **** stone was reporting from there, at our expense. Thick rag nonce.

Salford Stone of course had to include the charges inc being potentially being stripped of titles in his report
If only he'd stop the red mardarse fan in him tweet before the so called journalist in him did.

He obviously doesn't read the news.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.