#21 | Ferran Torres - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can show me where, in that post of mine that you've quoted, I said he's shit, please do.
I am just reading more and more posts about „ Sané did. this Sané done this“ in a negative manner since he left. I didn‘t want to attack u. Guess I wrote it wrong.

I am just reading more and more posts about „ Sané did. this Sané done this“ in a negative manner since he left. I didn‘t want to attack u. Guess I wrote it wrong.
Yet it was my post you quoted. I never said anything about him being shit. That would clearly be nonsense. People who say that are clearly letting the way he engineered his move (which was disappointing, let's be honest) cloud their judgement.

He played mostly on the right flank in Valencia's 442 setup so it wasn't showcased as much but this boy's finishing is so good. Watching his old videos, it is also evident that his finishing has improved a ton. A lot more confident and comfortable in front of goal. Real star boy!

Read a survey recently of the best transfer deals of the year and Torres wasnt even in the top ten as voted by journo's , we paid an initial fee of around £20m , he has come in under the radar , apparently Thiago Alancantra was voted the bargain of the year , i think he's played 45 minutes so far and is well known for being injury prone. Torres and Thiago cost about the same money, maybe our ypung , hungry 20 year old who plays regularly for Spain is a better buy than a 29 year old , who has seen it all and done it all , time will tell. If the Dippers get twenty games a season out of Thiago they have climbed Everest.

Looks a player. We have bought well with him and Dias. Ake a good cover and Foden coming on. We are getting better.

We can definitely say that on the left he is much much better than on the right...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.