Ferran Torres | Signs for Barcelona (see main forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people will believe anything. Journalists (?) making up stories? There's a surprise. This thread will be good for a few thousand pages whilst you discuss how good/sh1te he is. No quotes(?). There's a surprise.

I think this player will become absolutely world-class and I would be gutted to see him go. Nevertheless, he should only be retained if he wants to stay.

other then the odd goal I haven’t seen that world class potential at all. He looks a good player, but if everyone is fit he doesn’t start and won’t any time soon

if he goes because he wants to go back to spain then i blame the lockdown, i think the same thing happened to bernie(hopefully hes settled down a bit)

i said when i first saw torres there was something special about this lad, something about him reminded me of a sergio type forward, maybe his movement or finishing(obviously not on sergios level), hope he stays, but if his mind is set we should be looking at a lot of money for him, because imo he will be spain's main man

I think it's all bullshit, so the Express who have zero credibility for transfer stories say he's handed in a transfer request. I would take it with a huge pinch of salt as there's no way we weaken this squad halfway through the season, if we do we're fucking mugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.