Ferran Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.

bugsyblue

Might be to do with utter bullshit throughout the investigation and other shit stuff he writes for the athletic,seen him in a new light and as if on cue he inflates a transfer that he is late on because he knew nothing about it,oh and he is a rag and it has been showing

He’s written some pretty balanced stuff if you ask me. Definitely more pro-city than anti as a journalist.
And maybe he’s right about the fee? It’s not like he’s come out and said he’s £50m!

kaz7

They don't like him personally because he grew up supporting United so they hold him to a different standard and pretend he has no sources.
No he was liked until the shite he has been writing about the investigation,way out of his depth but wanting to stay relevant

kaz7

He’s written some pretty balanced stuff if you ask me. Definitely more pro-city than anti as a journalist.
And maybe he’s right about the fee? It’s not like he’s come out and said he’s £50m!
He has also written some not so balanced things recently

Rammy Blue

Not interested in having the Sam Lee discussion for the millionth time, don't believe it then, whatever.
No, I will believe all the other outfits that tweeted about it an age before Sam Lee did a copy and paste job but adjusted his guesswork on the figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.