Ferran Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going over the top with the bargain of the century claims over the reported fee. Last year of his contract, as yet unproven and in a mid-pandemic world, the fee is to be expected really. Let’s see how he does first.
Yeah, he's obviously super-talented, but he's still young and might not have that end product yet. When Bernardo came to us, he was a key member of a team that dominated Ligue 1 and got to the semi finals of the Champions League. Mahrez was a Premier League winner and former POTY, and both of them struggled initially. Torres plays for a mid table team, although he did have a pretty respectable 2 goals and 2 assists in 6 appearances (5 starts) in the Champions League. I'm pretty confident based on his technique and obvious talent that Pep can work his magic on him, but I don't think he's going to come in and immediately blow the league away.

For what it’s worth, I’m excited about this potential transfer, after looking at many compiled highlights of the blighter.
Valencia have a great reputation in looking after their players, especially when it comes to getting them tougher for the demands of La Liga.
It certainly looks like he’s got a lot of bottle, not too mention the tools also.

Yeah, he's obviously super-talented, but he's still young and might not have that end product yet. When Bernardo came to us, he was a key member of a team that dominated Ligue 1 and got to the semi finals of the Champions League. Mahrez was a Premier League winner and former POTY, and both of them struggled initially. Torres plays for a mid table team, although he did have a pretty respectable 2 goals and 2 assists in 6 appearances (5 starts) in the Champions League. I'm pretty confident based on his technique and obvious talent that Pep can work his magic on him, but I don't think he's going to come in and immediately blow the league away.

He sounds very similar to Sane, came from Schalke who weren't ripping up trees, talent was there but took a while to settle & then exploded. I think we'll be happy if we get the same return out of this lad as Leroy

search

Can't we get excited about anything? Talk about Debbie Downer.

Pics?

I like him and will continue reading his stuff, you're free to ignore him though! I don't really see the need to litigate this every time.
Some people take every criticism - even the slightest - of City, as some sort of personal insult.

Reactions: cjn
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.