Ferran Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
The clubs are still 'exchanging documents' so that they can both announce the transfer in an 'official way'. The add-ons relate to a number of factors including goals, international appearances, and trophies won. The player will conduct his medical in Barcelona. [
@marca

He's so aggressive. He's gonna need to protect his body in the Premier League.

Don’t want to get sucked in by the highlights reel but he looks very talented albeit a bit raw.

Clearly very talented and exciting player.. a box of tricks and likes to drive towards goal. The tools are there just needs a bit of refinement. Dare I say he looks very similar to Tranny at 20.. even runs / dribbles in a similar way and has a similar physique.

he looks exciting.

A Spanish kid turning down madrid,that can't be right...they all dream of playing for the big two

I was doing a bit of digging yesterday and he's posted some anti-Real stuff over the last year on twitter. Don't know what the tweets were because they got deleted but I think it's fair to say he wasn't ever sold on a move there.

Don't know if you've seen but Paul Hirst also reported this this morning:

"Perhaps the most important person who influenced Ferran Torres' decision to join Manchester City was David Silva - Torres has agreed to join because his idol is synonymous with the club - he wants to follow in his idol's footsteps and achieve what he has done there.

"Ferran Torres was an avid Valencia fan growing up, and at that time Valencia had a formidable team that included David Villa and Juan Mata - but it was David Silva who he admired the most."

He certainly knows how to charm me, at any rate.

I was doing a bit of digging yesterday and he's posted some anti-Real stuff over the last year on twitter. Don't know what the tweets were because they got deleted but I think it's fair to say he wasn't ever sold on a move there.

"Perhaps the most important person who influenced Ferran Torres' decision to join Manchester City was David Silva - Torres has agreed to join because his idol is synonymous with the club - he wants to follow in his idol's footsteps and achieve what he has done there.

"Ferran Torres was an avid Valencia fan growing up, and at that time Valencia had a formidable team that included David Villa and Juan Mata - but it was David Silva who he admired the most."

Whatever Silva does after whatever he does after City, it would be good to have him back in this sort of capacity - mixing with youths from the same country, supporting them and generally being an awesome ambassador for City.
Ditto Zaba (what’s he doing now?), Kompany (if management doesn’t work), Aguero and further back Dzeko and Kolarov.

Whatever Silva does after whatever he does after City, it would be good to have him back in this sort of capacity - mixing with youths from the same country, supporting them and generally being an awesome ambassador for City.
Ditto Zaba (what’s he doing now?), Kompany (if management doesn’t work), Aguero and further back Dzeko and Kolarov.

Even if they don't work for us in the future in an official capacity (I'm sure a couple will), the likes of Aguero, Kompany, Dzeko and so on are icons to millions of kids out there and, like Silva with Torres, they will have glowing things to say about the club when asked.

Yeah I thought Dave would be in there somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.