Ferran Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said it before Torres is going to surprise a lot of people. A very good signing and still only 20. Torres and Sterling out wide will give defences the shakes. I always trust someone who loves dogs too.
I think most people haven‘t seen him for a whole season. He is barely a goalscorer. The expectations are very high it seems.

I just watched highlights on YouTube of the final between Spain and Portugal under 19s a year ago which Spain won 2-0. Ferran scored both goals to win it and he took both the goals very well.

I think most people haven‘t seen him for a whole season. He is barely a goalscorer. The expectations are very high it seems.
Pep makes almost every wide forward he works with become a better goalscorer, Coman, Costa, Sterling, almost purely down to positional play and improvement. Torres looks a much cleaner striker of the ball than Sterling. Sterling has become a 30 goal a season player think eventually given a season or 2 Torres could do better than that.

Pep makes almost every wide forward he works with Becomes a better goalscorer, Coman, Costa, Sterling, almost purely down to positional play and improvement. Torres looks a much cleaner striker of the ball than Sterling. Sterling has become a 30 goal a season player think eventually given a season or 2 Torres could do better than that.
This Torres kid looks very special, it's not often I see players and don't see negatives (as everyone will probably see within multiple other threads) but not with this kid. I think we've got a long term De Bruyne replacement now, even though he won't play in that position for a good few years, I'm absolutely sure he'll end up in central midfield such his is engine, ability and willingness to work. He's wasted out wide, just like De Bruyne would be but for now that's how he can gain experience and concentrate on the attacking aspects of his game without the responsibility of playing as a central midfielder at 20. Same goes for Foden, although I think he'll move back inside sooner.

Very good player, think we are going to enjoy this lad, so that is the right side sorted Sterling Torres Marhez, who are we signing to replace Sane on the left? or more to the point who are we signing to replace Sane`s greatest strength and the bit that was missing last season, pace? Torres is more skillful but has Marhez`s pace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.