Ferran Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the look of Torres, ticks all the boxes for me. Hopefully, he can settle quickly in Manchester and then do the business on the pitch.

To those that slagged off what we got for Sané, with a year left, I just want to talk to you

I wasn't one of those who was upset by the Sané fee but this is not the best counter example on account of Valencia desperately needing money before the end of the month to balance their books.

We did not.

Also you could argue that a few hundred league appearances, champions league performances, 50 goals, being an international, being longlisted for the balloon d'or, PFA YPOTY etc should translate to a bit more than €20m difference up front with some add ons.

Going over the top with the bargain of the century claims over the reported fee. Last year of his contract, as yet unproven and in a mid-pandemic world, the fee is to be expected really. Let’s see how he does first.

We seemingly identified him as a priority and have got our man early which we’ve failed to do too often in recent times, it’s a good start but plenty more work to do. let’s hope there’s a left sided pacy forward in the plans too

search
Going over the top with the bargain of the century claims over the reported fee. Last year of his contract, as yet unproven and in a mid-pandemic world, the fee is to be expected really. Let’s see how he does first.
Can't we get excited about anything? Talk about Debbie Downer.

I didn't want to sift through this entire thread to find it but...

wasn't there a quote from some Twitter post saying he prefers to play on the left but because of Guedes he played mostly on the right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.