Ferran Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

I've tried to watch those every touch videos as they often give a good idea of the player's overall ability rather than his highlights.. current theory on Torres is he's a highly agressive attacking winger. If we sign him I think he's winning us a LOT of free kicks and the oppo will rack up lots of yellows. Going out on a limb here, but if he started 20 games, I think two opposition players could get red cards through last ditch fouls. He's got good crossing ability and really tight area of control and if he clicks with players could be very good.

His first touch isn't something I'd associate with a Spaniard. If in games we're reliant on keeping the ball that's my only concern. I'm not sure if he's the real deal and could be just back up to Sterling/Mahrez/Bernardo etc

Wingers can be deceiving early in their careers - Walcott look great at first, so did Daniel James, but they turn into averageness fairly quickly. For the money you can't argue - almost no risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.