Fever Pitch - the Rise of the Premier League

It must just be me against all the rest of the world but I am pretty sure I understood what Mr Cantona meant when referring to the albatrosses following the fishing trawlers...

JJ
I think I did as well.

I suspect the journalists did as well but were playing to the gallery in attempting to say he was talking broken biscuits.

It must just be me against all the rest of the world but I am pretty sure I understood what Mr Cantona meant when referring to the albatrosses following the fishing trawlers...

JJ
I also never understood that folk didn’t get it. Pretty obvious what he was saying.

Fever Pitch: The Rise of the Premier League
9pm, BBC Two
The history of the top football division ends with one of its most hilarious rivalries: Arsène Wenger v Alex Ferguson. When an unknown Frenchman takes over at Arsenal and makes his players swap beer for broccoli, it raises the bar and introduces a dread possibility: Manchester United might lose.
Thus proving our point about this rag propaganda series.

Just got round to watching this shite on BBC IPlayer

WTF... Was it made by MUTV?
The last day in the office before Christmas holidays, nothing to do, so I started watching it , I thought you might be wrong watching it with blue tinted spectacles on, but you were so bloody right, WHAT THE FUCKING HELL WAS THAT!?!?!?! It was interesting for four minutes and then......
Produced by Sky Sport
Directed by MUTV
Edited by Alan Shearer
Pseudo-philosophy by Eric 'Sardines and seagulls everywhere' Cantona
Set security by Gary Pallister

Just an excuse to shoehorn the rags making them look relevant, banging on about past history instead of focusing on what has been happening over the last decade.

It was almost bearable until the last episode which is when they went full on raggy

They even spent 5 minutes banging on about 'that famous night in barcelona'

No idea what that's got to do with the PL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.