Fever Pitch - the Rise of the Premier League

I used to know some people at Four Seasons. Edwards' antics were known in quite a few premises in the area and staff were told to keep an eye on him. This was months before the police took action. It was successfully covered up by the club and didn't get a lot of press coverage.
These days it is bizarre to see Edwards interviewed on the BBC and SKY repeatedly about his times at Old Trafford with no context about how he lost his job there. It is like interviewing Gary Glitter about his music career without mentioning how it all ended.
The Edwards family were all a bit odd, Louis was known to sell poor quality meat to schools & had many shall we say shady buisness deals, Martin was using prostitutes regularly on official united trips as well as his hobby of being a peeping tom & also dangerous driving, add to that ferguson not talking to the BBC for years because the BBC dared to criticise his sons buisness deals, yet the BBC still treat the rags like some sort off royalty?

It’s a dedication to how the Premier League owes its time to United.

Obviously.

Won‘t be watching, just like all the other fluff that i have no interest in.

Might as well be renamed "How the World's greatest club saved English Football"

Less bias in a Taliban court course.

Belatedly watched this rag wankfest and what was so telling was that Sky were losing oodles of money before the premier league came along. By the end of the year subscriptions had gone through the roof and now Sky were making a profit. So the premier league needed Sky's money. Sky needed a successful utd. Is it any wonder referees were reluctant to give decisions against the GPC.
Also noted that in the game v sheff wed it showed a quick camera angle that showed lots of empty seats ( right beside the stand that was being renovated

I have seen this, I assume it was made by MUTV and the BBC have bought it off them?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.