Few unhappy fans at the ground today ref tickets for CS

DS 1956 said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
Made a trip over from North Yorkshire to the Ticket Office today, there was a steady cue of people 'approx 25' at 11:30am, came back at 3pm to renew 4 City Cards for the new ones and still there was about 30 in a cue.

They must have shifted a few tickets today, they were only selling £35tickets today so maybe those are the only ones left, but there were a lot of fans complaining their tickets hadn't arrived then were told they would have to collect them from the Box Office at Wembley.

One guy was going mad as he had ordered them on the 2nd day of sales and was going to London tonight and was only calling at the TO on the way to get copies, when told he had to go to Wembley to collect them he was well pis@ed off to say the least.

Anyone had the same problems.

Was in city shop earlier today and bought two new away shirts for me and the lad. 1hour and 45 minutes to get them printed fucking joke.

Then to top it all three fucking rags walked in in full scum gear and went and boight tickets for tomorrows game. I was going fucking mental, got bollocked by security guard for telling
them to fuck off back to the swamp,and for having a pop at girl on desk for selling them to
the fuckers. Still cant calm down

That isn't acceptable.

Hope the person who sold them gets sacked.

mcfcliam said:
DS 1956 said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
Made a trip over from North Yorkshire to the Ticket Office today, there was a steady cue of people 'approx 25' at 11:30am, came back at 3pm to renew 4 City Cards for the new ones and still there was about 30 in a cue.

They must have shifted a few tickets today, they were only selling £35tickets today so maybe those are the only ones left, but there were a lot of fans complaining their tickets hadn't arrived then were told they would have to collect them from the Box Office at Wembley.

One guy was going mad as he had ordered them on the 2nd day of sales and was going to London tonight and was only calling at the TO on the way to get copies, when told he had to go to Wembley to collect them he was well pis@ed off to say the least.

Was in city shop earlier today and bought two new away shirts for me and the lad. 1hour and 45 minutes to get them printed fucking joke.

Then to top it all three fucking rags walked in in full scum gear and went and boight tickets for tomorrows game. I was going fucking mental, got bollocked by security guard for telling
them to fuck off back to the swamp,and for having a pop at girl on desk for selling them to

That isn't acceptable.

Which store? Market Street?

As if its that you can't buy tickets from there. Did you try make it sound worse than it was with the addition of full scum gear give me a break.

Fuck em. If they're sat in our end they'll be sat quietly as Balotelli makes it 3-0 and his hat trick.

DS 1956 said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:

i know 2 reds that bought tickets on friday in our end but they didnt make it that obvious , they say loads have done it.

Originals said:
mcfcliam said:
DS 1956 said:

That isn't acceptable.

Which store? Market Street?

As if its that you can't buy tickets from there. Did you try make it sound worse than it was with the addition of full scum gear give me a break.

Fuck em. If they're sat in our end they'll be sat quietly as Balotelli makes it 3-0 and his hat trick.

Why would I lie about somerhing like that. It wad at the store outside the etihad at about 12.30 toda. ALL three had manure shirts and tracky bottoms on so dont call me a fucking liar there were loads of people giving em eyeballs and a few verbals but I didnt know the urdu,translation of fuck off back to london. Im sure you will hear it off others as there was loads of people upstairs in the shop!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.