Feyenoord(A) - Post Match Thread

For those too young to have seen Colin Bell, KdB is doing a very good impression. The second half performance was predictable, 3 subs can disrupt the rhythmn of the team, and i thought it did tonight. Also the pitch was too bumpy for this level of football, but that's just being picky. Was pleased by the obvious team spirit, not seen it that good in the past. Watford in 3 days will show if the hoodoo of the "game after europe" drop in performance has been put to bed.

Awesome performance, KDB best player in the Premier League at the moment. Just needs to add some goals , but I am they will come soon.

When City signed Walker, the snide, sneering Linekar tweeted "45 million for a player who can't cross?". Linekar, I hope the fleas from a thousand camels infest your armpits.

When City signed Walker, the snide, sneering Linekar tweeted "45 million for a player who can't cross?". Linekar, I hope the fleas from a thousand camels infest your armpits.
In the EPL top quality players cost a lot, especially British passport +30% to price.

Main difference with Kev this season is that he looks lean, fully fit, and has got an extra yard of pace which is buying him extra time on the ball.

Looking every inch one of the best players in Europe, hope he keeps it up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.