Feyenoord(A) - Post Match Thread

Feyrob should be welcomed on this site. He comes across as a decent supporter of his team, yet can appreciate that they were outplayed on the night.
How many of our supporters would be so gracious in defeat?

Just wanted to say thank you so much to all the blues that helped me. Those bloody steps were a nightmare.
Even carted my scooter over the rail line.

Thanks guys xx

Great talent. Work in progress.
What a week that was, but by winning the title on the 14th it gained much more grandeur and meaning. The 14th of may is the day we were bombarded by the Germans in the second world war (totally uncalled for, we had already capitulated). You can just hear the people holding in their breath at the 1-0.

Glad to hear you enjoyed the city, it's quite different from the usual Dutch cities.

Great to hear you guys could actually enjoy a beer in the area of the stadhuisplein without any problems, normally that is the area were some knobheads are looking for a fight.

I also saw the youth league match of both teams, you guys have some quality coming up through the academy, the striker and the right winger were class acts. Here are the highlights from that match:
I really enjoyed the film of the championship win. I thought your fans were brilliant on Wednesday. Good luck this season (except when we see you at the Etihad).

Will we see masses of feyenoord fans at eastlands for the return leg? they've generally got huge support and as banned in Naples, this might be the one game they all want to travel too. If that's the case, we should give them more tickets imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.