Feyenoord (H) Post-Match Thread

"Typical City" these days is playing a bit poorly but still dominating the game but omly just doing enough to win. I don't think we can rest Silva, Sanè and Fernandinho and expect to do well.
To get over this, we need to play Jesus out on the left more and Bernardo on the right more. Especially against the lesser lights..
Not sure where Gundogan's best position is? Probably as Kevin's replacement. Should we try him instead of Fernandinho too?
Sterling playing the Silva role towards the end won it for us.
Group won. Need to play the 2nd team in the Ukraine.

Wasn't the greatest performance but it was a job well done....Eddie is so confident and it makes it easier for the defenders knowing he's behind them.
We played much slower than we normally do but with all the changes that's to be expected.
Happy enough that we won and kept a clean sheet with no injuries and nice to see Foden get some game time as well as Diaz.
We won't always batter teams but the important thing is even below par we keep winning.
Thought the feyenord fans did their team proud..
Full strength team v Huddersfield on Sunday and 3 more points hopefully.

Bernardo silva has been a huge disappointment so far. looks nothing like the player he was at Monaco. Gundogan ditto. Not sure more game will improve them either. We have a fantastic first 11 and when a few key men are out we revert to being slow and laboured. Judging on what i've seen of them so far I'd say Bernardo and Danilo wont become regulars for us.

De Laurentis (sp) would have nice things to say about us if Napoli crashed out due to Shaktar beating us, not that I care.
Back on topic, watching that reminded me of Pellegrini's last season. Pep's system demands a very mobile DM, which Yaya is not. Thought we played better when Gundo dropped there to replace Yaya.
Got the job done in the end :)
De Laurentis can go fuck himself and that goes for their fans too, I'd play the stiffs if we had a week off after the game.

Why do people expect so much of a team put together for one off match. Players who've only stared 2 or 3 games all season and expect it to click into same rhythm as the regular 11. In pre match some had brainwave play full second string with both kids playing. Feyenoord were always going to be better than in first game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.