Feyenoord v City pre-match thread

Feyenoord v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Ederson definitely out? I'm not surprised, but I was hoping since nothing was broken he might be straight back in? We've been miles better since having a goalkeeper who makes saves.
Probably best to get him back into the action as quickly as possible rather than let him dwell on the incident. Assuming he feels ready to play of course

Polish referee Szymon Marciniak (36) will take charge of Feyenoord vs. Manchester City on Wednesday.

DJb79v6XgAAcICD.jpg:small

Probably best to get him back into the action as quickly as possible rather than let him dwell on the incident. Assuming he feels ready to play of course
I agree. Petr Cech was not the same keeper for a long time after his injury (some would say ever again) and I don't think dwelling on how bad it was, does anyone any favours. Get back on the horse and try to forget about it as soon as possible.

I agree. Petr Cech was not the same keeper for a long time after his injury (some would say ever again) and I don't think dwelling on how bad it was, does anyone any favours. Get back on the horse and try to forget about it as soon as possible.

He looked absolutely mustard did Ederson in that first half hour. This will help us like him that bit more that bit quicker. He will be fine by weekend I think. Looks a big mad ugly bugger anyway so a few more scars wont hurt. I noticed he has a happy smiley circular face tattoed behind his other ear! Nutter.

He looked absolutely mustard did Ederson in that first half hour. This will help us like him that bit more that bit quicker. He will be fine by weekend I think. Looks a big mad ugly bugger anyway so a few more scars wont hurt. I noticed he has a happy smiley circular face tattoed behind his other ear! Nutter.
Totally agree mate. He could be just what we were missing last season. I can only imagine how much it affected our back 4's confidence last season, thinking "if I fuck up here, we concede"... Instead of "even if I fuck up, our keeper will probably save it".

Totally agree mate. He could be just what we were missing last season. I can only imagine how much it affected our back 4's confidence last season, thinking "if I fuck up here, we concede"... Instead of "even if I fuck up, our keeper will probably save it".

It was great when he pulled off that decent save low to his left. You could feel the whole ground think - yes he is decent. Then he did two or 3 md kicks. He has proved he is brave as fuck. Not felt like this about a keeper for a good while. Joe was very decent but had gone stale. Also it has to be said I was pleased with the reception Bravo got from the crowd and he also made a save I think!

Mendy said in his post match interview that Ederson had been through worse, he grew up in a favela haha.

It was great when he pulled off that decent save low to his left. You could feel the whole ground think - yes he is decent. Then he did two or 3 md kicks. He has proved he is brave as fuck. Not felt like this about a keeper for a good while. Joe was very decent but had gone stale. Also it has to be said I was pleased with the reception Bravo got from the crowd and he also made a save I think!

Again, agreed.

WRT Bravo, let's hope last season was a total blip. Hard to believe a former Barca keep could be as bad as he was, so maybe he just had a terrible season and lost all his confidence. I'd like to think he could be a decent back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.