Feyenoord v City pre-match thread

Feyenoord v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Ederson definitely out? I'm not surprised, but I was hoping since nothing was broken he might be straight back in? We've been miles better since having a goalkeeper who makes saves.
If Juliet is chosen I really hope he gets fantastic support - Give him confidence.
Jeering your own players is very poor. BUT we do have some 'Scroats' who follow City.

Again, agreed.

WRT Bravo, let's hope last season was a total blip. Hard to believe a former Barca keep could be as bad as he was, so maybe he just had a terrible season and lost all his confidence. I'd like to think he could be a decent back up.

He won the Golden Gloves award playing for Chile in the August Confederations Cup in Russia.

Anyone know how to get tickets for the match, MCFC have sent some of the allocated seats back to feyenoord FC.... Does anyone know if you can get them on the day, booked the flight today

Any news on Feyenoord injuries? I'm confident but don't think they should be underestimated.
Our star striker is injured as well as our left back and our back up striker and left back are by far the worst back-up players we have. Any other position would be covered well with a decent back up but not those 2 positions.

Hopefully Gio will do something surprising tonight and play one of our winger back-ups as a false striker or something.

But even if everyone was fit it would be really embarrassing for you not to beat us so you don't have to worry.

What the fuck is ging on with this rotation shit, have we learnt nothing from last year.

Let the team settle, the formation works well so don't tinker.

If we are lucky enough to be a couple up with 20 minutes left then sure give a few a break but lets start strong
^THIS ^

I know this isnt the right thread to post in, but i didnt know where to post it.

My name is Rusten, born in east manchester but moved to the states when I was 5. Raised a City fan by my dad and going to my first city match in Manchester against Shakhtar during my holiday. Been to their matches here in the states and one when in London against the gunners. I really want to experience a real City atmosphere. Which pubs should I hit up to really get the City blood flowing? And what else should I do to be apart of this great fellowship of City love?
The Waldorf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.