Feyenoord v City pre-match thread

Feyenoord v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our star striker is injured as well as our left back and our back up striker and left back are by far the worst back-up players we have. Any other position would be covered well with a decent back up but not those 2 positions.

Hopefully Gio will do something surprising tonight and play one of our winger back-ups as a false striker or something.

But even if everyone was fit it would be really embarrassing for you not to beat us so you don't have to worry.

worrying is in out DNA

may the best team win

Due to high winds travelers should expect delays at Schiphol and when using trains especially in the Western parts.
So it will be a bumpy trip if you are traveling today.
Storm should lay down later in the afternoon.

More bad news: Leeds topping the table.

Looking at the scores from last nite, it seems like there were no surprises and the top teams won by big margins against the lesser teams! Chelsea, PSG, Man U, Bayern. So we need to keep the streak going and try to win this Group. This is a must!

Regarding the Team, I think Pep will rotate for sure. Bravo will start as Ederson is still not 100 percent

Defence will be a back 4 as we have a game away to Watford on Saturday and we need to resort to Back 3 over there

We might be surprised with a Gundogan Start! I think Sterling, Bernardo and Sane will all start! Or atleast 2 of them. One of Silva or KDB will be rested.

Jesus will start. Aguero might be rested and thrown into the second half.

We need to win by 4 or 5 nil. We need a boost in the CL. We need to win this group without any surprises.

Looking at the scores from last nite, it seems like there were no surprises and the top teams won by big margins against the lesser teams! Chelsea, PSG, Man U, Bayern. So we need to keep the streak going and try to win this Group. This is a must!

Regarding the Team, I think Pep will rotate for sure. Bravo will start as Ederson is still not 100 percent

Defence will be a back 4 as we have a game away to Watford on Saturday and we need to resort to Back 3 over there

We might be surprised with a Gundogan Start! I think Sterling, Bernardo and Sane will all start! Or atleast 2 of them. One of Silva or KDB will be rested.

Jesus will start. Aguero might be rested and thrown into the second half.

We need to win by 4 or 5 nil. We need a boost in the CL. We need to win this group without any surprises.

A 1 goal win will do. It would be good to lay down a marker but, as we learned at Celtic last season, these games against middling but hard working teams in front of enthusiatic crowds can be tricky. An early goal would be great.

Not sure why the Watford game means we will switch to a back 4? If we do switch to a back 4, will Pep curb Mendy's attacking role? If he's going to continue to play him so far forward we might need an extra body at the back to provide cover.

Looking at the scores from last nite, it seems like there were no surprises and the top teams won by big margins against the lesser teams! Chelsea, PSG, Man U, Bayern.
One big difference is that with the exception of PSG the big teams were at home.

Sorry mate, my wording must have been misleading.
I guess we completely agree!

What I meant to say was:
Pep is going to field his best XI, without resting key players, leaving youth home and also Yaya for some reason.
Because he wants to win the 1st CL match of the campaign without any doubts.
So, he won't do any 'experiments' by playing some 'B team'. All in, if you like Poker.
I completely agree to Pep's travelling squad.
OK? :)

Ahh ok, sorry, it looked like you were disappointed/angry. Some people are acting like we should play with 11 changes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.