Feyenoord V City Ticket Details

Raining mate?
What's it like temperature-wise?
Thermometer says 14.8, can't have a bbq because the wind is too strong and I'm fucking freezing. It's that bad Mrs sf has put her candy on.
Says strong winds and rain tomorrow.
No where in this one horse town is open on a Monday, including Ali's kebab shop, and we've no hot food. Mind you we have tons of bread, 15 litres of wine, one bottle each of vodka, rum and gin and 40 bottles of beer so we may survive the night, just.

Thermometer says 14.8, can't have a bbq because the wind is too strong and I'm fucking freezing. It's that bad Mrs sf has put her candy on.
Says strong winds and rain tomorrow.
No where in this one horse town is open on a Monday, including Ali's kebab shop, and we've no hot food. Mind you we have tons of bread, 15 litres of wine, one bottle each of vodka, rum and gin and 40 bottles of beer so we may survive the night, just.
I was feeling sorry for you, right up until that last sentence, you can f**k off now hahaha!

We are staying at Hotel Bazar at Witte de Withstraat 16 if you fancy meeting up.

Question: earlier in the thread it mentioned the EDS playing the Feyanord U18's. . It said it was at the Excelsior Stadium Woudestein ?

The City site says it is at Van Donge & De Roo Stadium, is that the same and is it anywhere nearthe centre. Google Maps is confusing me.
Its same stadium it used to be Woudestein but they sold name of stadium to a sponsor....

Question: earlier in the thread it mentioned the EDS playing the Feyanord U18's. . It said it was at the Excelsior Stadium Woudestein ?

The City site says it is at Van Donge & De Roo Stadium, is that the same and is it anywhere nearthe centre. Google Maps is confusing me.

Think Van Donge & De Roo is a sponsorship. The game is definitely at Excelsior Stadium and get off the tram at Woudestein.

I was feeling sorry for you, right up until that last sentence, you can f**k off now hahaha!

We are staying at Hotel Bazar at Witte de Withstraat 16 if you fancy meeting up.

Me and my lad staying around there for 2 nights. Post where all could be or PM if better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.