Feyenoord V City Ticket Details

Nice one, cheers mate. Will be trying to spend as little time as possible in Amsterdam but just need to do a spot of sightseeing ;)

No mate, you need to buy a ticket for Schiphol Amsterdam as well. Amsterdam is further away then Rotterdam, and In think the conductor doesn't appreciate if you travel the wrong way and than say that you're on your way tot Rotterdam

No mate, you need to buy a ticket for Schiphol Amsterdam as well. Amsterdam is further away then Rotterdam, and In think the conductor doesn't appreciate if you travel the wrong way and than say that you're on your way tot Rotterdam

Thanks mate - will bear this in mind as I didn't realise Schiphol to Amsterdam was going away from Rotterdam. In any case, I'm guessing it's only a few extra Euros

Thanks mate - will bear this in mind as I didn't realise Schiphol to Amsterdam was going away from Rotterdam. In any case, I'm guessing it's only a few extra Euros

No problem, just want to keep you out of trouble haha, otherwise it would be a bit expensive for such a short trip.

Just seen a tweet that there is a match special train from the stadium station to Amsterdam after the match so keep an eye out for it.

Currently having a vodka and orange 40 miles south of Rotterdam after a hard day's grafting from home, the Internet is a wonderful invention.

The weather is fucking abysmal.

Question: earlier in the thread it mentioned the EDS playing the Feyanord U18's. . It said it was at the Excelsior Stadium Woudestein ?

The City site says it is at Van Donge & De Roo Stadium, is that the same and is it anywhere nearthe centre. Google Maps is confusing me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.