FFS! Airline rip-off!

It may well be cheaper now booking a weeks Holiday in Benidorm, and having a day/night trip to Madrid !

For less than 250 pp you can do 2 nights b&b in Madrid flying from Manchester on the 3rd using holidaypirates.com.You don't have to walk any planks or wear an eye patch but with the hike in all the airlines this option seems reasonable.

Madrid do some awesome "gentleman clubs" I can recommend if anyone wants to know !

Think yourself lucky.... I've got reasonably priced flights at £97... but only noticed when I got my confirmation that I fly out of Stansted and fly back to Gatwick

Think yourself lucky.... I've got reasonably priced flights at £97... but only noticed when I got my confirmation that I fly out of Stansted and fly back to Gatwick

Chadd for Chadderton, yeah? Please don't tell me you thought you'd booked from Manchester... If they let you transfer the flights then someone London based might want them. I'd lean towards it at that price.

Just had me checking mine again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We got flights from Manchester the day before the game to Barcelona first thing in the morning. 2 hour train down to Madrid and back upto Barcelona on the Thursday for our flight back at 10pm. £60 for the flight, £40 for train. Worth a look if still available

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.