FFS STOP!

BlueMooner87

I am sick and tired of hearing people moaning about robinho, I am fucking over the moon he plays for us, he does float in and out of games and he does pull out of tackles every now and again, but fucking hell Who gives a fuck when on occasions he pulls out pieces of magic like arsenal, stoke and fc twenty.

he is in a bit of poor form and I for one will be over the moon when he gets his next goal as i think this will unlock his confidence again.

The same people moaning about Robinho are the ones who want Hughes to stay. It's clear what kind of football those types of fans want to see.

jay_mcfc said:
The same people moaning about Robinho are the ones who want Hughes to stay. It's clear what kind of football those types of fans want to see.

unbranded-bullshit-stamp.jpg

:D

jay_mcfc said:
id quite like both to bloody stay if thats too much to ask?

jay_mcfc said:

what a load of bollocks jay ffs.

Blue>Red said:
jay_mcfc said:
id quite like both to bloody stay if thats too much to ask?

Same here i dont want either to go

BlueMooner87 said:
I am sick and tired of hearing people moaning about robinho, I am fucking over the moon he plays for us, he does float in and out of games and he does pull out of tackles every now and again, but fucking hell Who gives a fuck when on occasions he pulls out pieces of magic like arsenal, stoke and fc twenty.

he is in a bit of poor form and I for one will be over the moon when he gets his next goal as i think this will unlock his confidence again.

This...... Its the same every time we get beat...Blame Robbie he's an east target

i'm entitled to be angry when he hasn't put in one decent performance away from home this season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.