FFS STOP!

jay_mcfc said:
The same people moaning about Robinho are the ones who want Hughes to stay. It's clear what kind of football those types of fans want to see.

Must say Jay_mcfc... I am 1000% behind Robinho, I think he is a great assett to this team and will be gutted when he walks at the end of the season as i doubt he will be prepared to stay and play a season out of europe. I will be GUTTED

I dont think i could be calssified as being in the Hughes in camp by any stretch of anyones imagination.

southstand117 said:
BlueMooner87 said:
I am sick and tired of hearing people moaning about robinho, I am fucking over the moon he plays for us, he does float in and out of games and he does pull out of tackles every now and again, but fucking hell Who gives a fuck when on occasions he pulls out pieces of magic like arsenal, stoke and fc twenty.

he is in a bit of poor form and I for one will be over the moon when he gets his next goal as i think this will unlock his confidence again.

This...... Its the same every time we get beat...Blame Robbie he's an east target

or of course just in case he is injured or something they can always blame hughes

jay_mcfc said:
The same people moaning about Robinho are the ones who want Hughes to stay. It's clear what kind of football those types of fans want to see.

What a complete load of bollocks.

at the end of the day with the money we've got we are going to start to get better and better players to compliment him. at the moment he is probably a luxury we cant afford, in certain games anyway but as our squad/team gets better and more on his wavelength he will get more consistant. at the minute teams know that if they keep him and ireland quiet we've not got much else creative but with a few more of that ilk we'll be flying

wrongun73 said:
at the end of the day with the money we've got we are going to start to get better and better players to compliment him. at the moment he is probably a luxury we cant afford, in certain games anyway but as our squad/team gets better and more on his wavelength he will get more consistant. at the minute teams know that if they keep him and ireland quiet we've not got much else creative but with a few more of that ilk we'll be flying

plus once we do get a few more 'special' players it will give him more space to use instead of other teams just watching him ire and swp, i think thats why we did so well at bin dippers with de jong and vinny in middle using strength and creativity to make space for him and bellers

I tend to agree with op, all the players have been poor all season away from home but he seems to get extra special treatment due to we have come to expect magic every time he gets the ball and maybe the big price tag has an impact.

I personally love Robiniho and if he leaves i will blame MH as he is the one that sets up our team in every game, he has not once this season set up our team to go away from home and take the game to our opponents, play with confidence and creativity. He sets us up 2 be difficult to beat and that isnt summat that Robiniho will be used too.

people forget where he has come from, real madrid have a constant expectancy to win matches and win with flair and we simply do not at this moment in time, im sure he finds that a little strange and tbh doesnt wana feel that he has to put in tackles and track back etc, he is a quality luxury player that maybe we were not quite ready for (IMO)
C&ETID

scorer said:
jay_mcfc said:

Must say Jay_mcfc... I am 1000% behind Robinho, I think he is a great assett to this team and will be gutted when he walks at the end of the season as i doubt he will be prepared to stay and play a season out of europe. I will be GUTTED

I dont think i could be calssified as being in the Hughes in camp by any stretch of anyones imagination.

quoted in the paper this morning that he will "absolutely will be staying at city" and that soon "city will be bigger than chelsea"

Bit of ambition in the transfer market (ie. better players than Santa Cruz) would help that become a reality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.