Fifa 09 and Pes 09.......

I was ranked 32 in the world on PES6 (360) last week out of about 50,000 users who played in that 7 day period. Us pro's left PES2008 behind long ago, the worst ever version I reckon.

If he'd have joined City then I guess it would be a Brazil shirt.

51c%2BXN-U1TL._SS500_.jpg

ManCityX said:
I was ranked 32 in the world on PES6 (360) last week out of about 50,000 users who played in that 7 day period. Us pro's left PES2008 behind long ago, the worst ever version I reckon.

I went back to pes6 online recently too. pes2008 was dreadful online and not much better offline

By the way, was it you who added me on xbox live? Some city fan sent a friend request after I played them

The new features sound superb, it'll definately be an improvement on last year...my main gripe last yr was the response times and by the sounds of it they've fixed it. The improvement with Xbox live is ace too, 10v10 Be a Pro mode...AND! they're updating player form every week aswell, so if Johnno has a poor game, it'll update on Fifa that he's in poor form. Sounds amazing!! They've been doin it with NBA i believe n it's working well.

I'll try PES aswell but it's been crap the last two years on 360, been disappointed with it...and i've always been a PES guy over FIFA. I hope they've got their act together this time, i'll buy both if they have.

Simon Le Tom said:
The new features sound superb, it'll definately be an improvement on last year...my main gripe last yr was the response times and by the sounds of it they've fixed it. The improvement with Xbox live is ace too, 10v10 Be a Pro mode...AND! they're updating player form every week aswell, so if Johnno has a poor game, it'll update on Fifa that he's in poor form. Sounds amazing!! They've been doin it with NBA i believe n it's working well.

I'll try PES aswell but it's been crap the last two years on 360, been disappointed with it...and i've always been a PES guy over FIFA. I hope they've got their act together this time, i'll buy both if they have.

We should start an online BM team when Fifa 09 comes out.

I'm taking CAM or LM!! :)))

there is no question, pro is the betetr game, you play fifa once and thats all it will ever be its the same every game jsut players being amazing running from 1 end of the ptich to the other, pro is genius as you go on it gets more and more and more and more in depth until its the msot advanced peice of tech in history, and it has momentum which makes the games feel so much more epic than the 2 dimensional fifa, fifa is man united, and that make pes man city

JonnyQuest said:
there is no question, pro is the betetr game, you play fifa once and thats all it will ever be its the same every game jsut players being amazing running from 1 end of the ptich to the other, pro is genius as you go on it gets more and more and more and more in depth until its the msot advanced peice of tech in history, and it has momentum which makes the games feel so much more epic than the 2 dimensional fifa, fifa is man united, and that make pes man city
There is a question.

Fanboys, aaaarrrgh!

Banned Tosspot said:
JonnyQuest said:
There is a question.

Fanboys, aaaarrrgh!

Some people won't even give it a chance... i was like it at first but it's FIFAs better this time hth

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.