Fifa 09 and Pes 09.......

I've given both a good go this year. Have to say the single player season more on Fifa is unrivalled. Absolutely mint, single player and online multiplayer. However most people (with social lives) play footie games with mates offline. For that offline multiplayer experience I have to say that Pro Evo is untouchable. The gameplay is uber realistic, I admit this year they have fluffed things up slightly. The first editions on the next gen consoles have never really been Konami's forte. I'd give it till this version to make a proper judgement about pro evo on next gen.

I have to admit that Fifa and EA are doing brilliantly to bridge the gap, the official kits also do add some extra realism. You eventually do get sick of being "Man Blue" playing with some dodgy dark blue kit.

I just hope Fifa 08 was the kick up the arse Konami have needed. Can I just also say as well, Konami's scouting system is woeful. Their stats for non "big" clubs are generally very poor.

mcfc_ms said:
ManCityX said:
I was ranked 32 in the world on PES6 (360) last week out of about 50,000 users who played in that 7 day period. Us pro's left PES2008 behind long ago, the worst ever version I reckon.

I went back to pes6 online recently too. pes2008 was dreadful online and not much better offline

By the way, was it you who added me on xbox live? Some city fan sent a friend request after I played them

My GT is

Man City X

Da_Blu_Moona said:
I've given both a good go this year. Have to say the single player season more on Fifa is unrivalled. Absolutely mint, single player and online multiplayer. However most people (with social lives) play footie games with mates offline. For that offline multiplayer experience I have to say that Pro Evo is untouchable. The gameplay is uber realistic, I admit this year they have fluffed things up slightly. The first editions on the next gen consoles have never really been Konami's forte. I'd give it till this version to make a proper judgement about pro evo on next gen.

I have to admit that Fifa and EA are doing brilliantly to bridge the gap, the official kits also do add some extra realism. You eventually do get sick of being "Man Blue" playing with some dodgy dark blue kit.

I just hope Fifa 08 was the kick up the arse Konami have needed. Can I just also say as well, Konami's scouting system is woeful. Their stats for non "big" clubs are generally very poor.

Or that PES was the kick up the arse EA needed and now both are established next gen titles so should ahve no excuses

PES 09 demo delayed until Sept. 25th

Fifa 09 teams:

Toulouse = Marseille
Schalke
Chelsea
Toronto
AC Milan
(Spanish Team) = Real Madrid

Da_Blu_Moona said:

There are sites out there where you can update PES, so that they have the proper kits, names, badges, etc etc etc AND have Football Manager stats ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.