FIFA 09 XBOX Live Clubs

southstand117 said:
I wanna join what do i do gamertag- xGTx Cougar

Im not sure mate, we just had to break a team into 2 cause there was to many of us. Might be best to contact Robinjo on here I think hes manager of the other new team.

southstand117 said:
just set upa team teletubbies fc who wants a game

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=111002" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=111002</a>

After my own goal I went pretty crap so I think I'm going to have a break and evaluate where it all went wrong for me.

Well played towards the end of the night there lads left ourselves on neutral territory, we just need to get a winning run together to hit the divisions, with Citypie running the defence and midfield, Chickenman doing the passes, Shooter doing the crossing and through balls and me and Clarkey to finish 'em off, we'll be looking at jumping into div. 15 in no time :)
Played anyway though lads, more of those Robinho 35 yarders tommora :)
Gotta' go sleep so I'm not up at 9.30 again tommorow.
Tara and CTID

Goaters said:
After my own goal I went pretty crap so I think I'm going to have a break and evaluate where it all went wrong for me.

Haha you need a headset aswell so we can destroy you if you do it again!

There is a chance I could get an xbox. Just depends if I can get one cheap enough :)

And if I was to get one, citypie knows I am not a ball hogger. I do pass quite often. I like assists as much as I do goals :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.