FIFA 09 XBOX Live Clubs

lol playing in fear!

nah we did't play anymore.

Thought I played shocking after dinner bar the first couple of games.

Yeah I played shit aswell today, might have somthing to do with the 4 hr sleep last night. I won't let it happen again lads.

You guys have picked up a real gem in citypie. I've known him for a while from the PS3 Fifa club, and he's a cracking player.

Sad to see you go Mr Pie. I will always cherish our memories on the PS3 *cries*.

R.I.P Bluemoon Fifa club! *runs off crying*,

I'll join up tonight - can someone send me an invite, my gamertag is Superdragonuk.

Aren't all the teams the same in Fifa club mode? i.e. the stats are the same regardless of the team? i'm sure i read that somewhere.

Simon Le Tom said:
I'll join up tonight - can someone send me an invite, my gamertag is Superdragonuk.

Aren't all the teams the same in Fifa club mode? i.e. the stats are the same regardless of the team? i'm sure i read that somewhere.

Yeah, looked like every single player was on 85. Still I'm sure the rags have it easier anyway with their players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.