FIFA 09 XBOX Live Clubs

Yeah think we played six and won five, I was gradually getting worse though.

I am up for games later as not been on much recently. It is loads easier when we do the 4-2-2-2 and have 4 attack minded players controlling one player each. I can't score for shit so best just staying back defending.

Was getting into that then my fat ass Labrador decided to run into the xbox and now the game will not start. Seems to have got all rings round the fifa disk which is crappy.

Any ideas as to how to fix it?

Goaters said:
Was getting into that then my fat ass Labrador decided to run into the xbox and now the game will not start. Seems to have got all rings round the fifa disk which is crappy.

Get a PS3. (Even though you have one :0P)

Goaters said:

It means something has come out of place, take all wires and HDD out and put them all back in should do the trick pie.

I can't even be bothered with normal fifa since ultimate team came out. Don't think I've ever been as hooked on anything, nicotine and caffeine included...I'm building an italian superteam at the moment...I have Elano and Superman but they're sadly confined to the bench at the moment, but Craig Bellamy is linking up fantastically well with Toni and Del Piero, so he's definitely an in the plans for the clubs future. Got the City badge of course and kit of course. :)

If the disk it's self i buggered then you'll need to find a mate with a working disk and install it onto your hard drive, then just play it of that with your buggered disk in the drive.

We back on 2night? Was working well me as Bojinov and clarky as bellamy and Citypie doing the rest, think we won 5 and drawn 1 last night, scoring for fun and only letting 1 or 2 in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.