FIFA 09 XBOX Live Clubs

Goaters said:
Think I am staying in tonight so I am up for some games later. Like already mentioned it is becoming harder to get 3 players online at the same time so maybe tonight we could add a couple more.

Then we have the problem of to many players like last time, and end up gettin beat all the time when everyones on cause theres to many of us. I think when ash is sorted with his internet we'll be sound.

anyone got an elite? Are they better than the other ones? I'm picking one up tomorrow. How do I go about transfering the stuff off my old xbox over to the new one?

mcfc_ms said:
anyone got an elite? Are they better than the other ones? I'm picking one up tomorrow. How do I go about transfering the stuff off my old xbox over to the new one?

My 20gb packed in last week so I was going to get an elite, but there's a new batch of 360's out(jaspers) and they are supposed to be better models, but they are only out on the red elites(i dont buy red) the arcade and the 60gb premiums, so went for a 60gb premium. Game have these in stock places like argos dont.

Shooter 83 said:
My 20gb packed in last week so I was going to get an elite, but there's a new batch of 360's out(jaspers) and they are supposed to be better models, but they are only out on the red elites(I don't buy red) the arcade and the 60gb premiums, so went for a 60gb premium. Game have these in stock places like Argos don't.

Well my 20gb one is on its lasts legs now, so thought while it still works I could trade it in for a new one at game (they give about £65 for em). The red one is a big no no from me too. It looks shite

I have reserved an elite at Argos for £209 which comes with an extra controller and that new resident evil game (was going to flog the game on ebay).

So these Jasper things. Are they much quieter than the older ones? my current one is very loud. If they are much quieter then I might just go and get the new 60gb jasper one. How do you move your stuff over on the hard drives though?

Arghh I want to stamp on my modem and router!!!!!!!!! Gonna ring Virgin tomorrow but I just want to play online! :(

Arghh I want to stamp on my modem and router!!!!!!!!! Gonna ring Virgin tomorrow but I just want to play online! :(

mcfc_ms said:
Shooter 83 said:
My 20gb packed in last week so I was going to get an elite, but there's a new batch of 360's out(jaspers) and they are supposed to be better models, but they are only out on the red elites(I don't buy red) the arcade and the 60gb premiums, so went for a 60gb premium. Game have these in stock places like Argos don't.

Well my 20gb one is on its lasts legs now, so thought while it still works I could trade it in for a new one at game (they give about £65 for em). The red one is a big no no from me too. It looks shite

I have reserved an elite at Argos for £209 which comes with an extra controller and that new resident evil game (was going to flog the game on ebay).

So these Jasper things. Are they much quieter than the older ones? my current one is very loud. If they are much quieter then I might just go and get the new 60gb jasper one. How do you move your stuff over on the hard drives though?

Haha that was my plan at first to get that deal from argos.

If you DL the game to the HDD it's quieter. They have supposed to have covered all the problems with this new one.
I got 60gb for £169 and added the extra wireless black and res 5 for £20 which is worth doing you could get £50 selling them both.

You need to phone xbox customer support register your new console and ask for a migration data cable, and they will send you one free.

Shooter 83 said:
Haha that was my plan at first to get that deal from argos.

If you DL the game to the HDD it's quieter. They have supposed to have covered all the problems with this new one.
I got 60gb for £169 and added the extra wireless black and res 5 for £20 which is worth doing you could get £50 selling them both.

You need to phone xbox customer support register your new console and ask for a migration data cable, and they will send you one free.

Thanks for the info. I might just stick with getting the Elite. They have a 3 year warranty that comes with them anyway (I think thats still the case)

Had my 20gb one for about 3 years now, and never really had a problem with it, just recently it has started to crash after being on for about an hour. To be honest, I don't use my current one too much. Possibly only 2 or 3 hours a week at most.

By the way. How long does it take for them to send the transfer cable?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.