FIFA 09 XBOX Live Clubs

mcfc_ms said:
Shooter 83 said:
Haha that was my plan at first to get that deal from argos.

If you DL the game to the HDD it's quieter. They have supposed to have covered all the problems with this new one.
I got 60gb for £169 and added the extra wireless black and res 5 for £20 which is worth doing you could get £50 selling them both.

You need to phone xbox customer support register your new console and ask for a migration data cable, and they will send you one free.

Thanks for the info. I might just stick with getting the Elite. They have a 3 year warranty that comes with them anyway (I think thats still the case)

Had my 20gb one for about 3 years now, and never really had a problem with it, just recently it has started to crash after being on for about an hour. To be honest, I don't use my current one too much. Possibly only 2 or 3 hours a week at most.

By the way. How long does it take for them to send the transfer cable?

Upto 10 days. The reason argos are selling these cheap is because they've had them in stock for over a year and trying to clear stock for the new batch.

I have just come online now and can play till 3 before have to go out, so will just wait in the dressing room getting in the zone before people come online.

Nice pic mate will have a wank over it later , nobody else is online which is soul destroying, chickenman came and went and none of the regulars are about. I am going for 10 mins but hopefully will see people when I get back.

Goaters said:
Nice pic mate will have a wank over it later , nobody else is online which is soul destroying, chickenman came and went and none of the regulars are about. I am going for 10 mins but hopefully will see people when I get back.

Obviously you will :)
And I'm trying to tempt le Chickenman now.
I'm making a bit of brekky, then when I get back I'm sure everyone'll be on!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.