FIFA 10

kiam06 said:
Has anybody set a pro player up?

I have made a team called Bluemoon FC, join it if you can my name is same as on here Kiam06. I haven't got a clue what happens but I think the online team play is decent. The offline is a bit ropey, the game is in the 6/7 out of 10 region, much better than past Fifa's.

fuck me not another turn coat :|

scottyboi said:
kiam06 said:

I have made a team called Bluemoon FC, join it if you can my name is same as on here Kiam06. I haven't got a clue what happens but I think the online team play is decent. The offline is a bit ropey, the game is in the 6/7 out of 10 region, much better than past Fifa's.

Still moaning about FIFA?

It won't make your hair grow back.

scottyboi said:
kiam06 said:

Trust me Scotty, I will never join the dark side. Its getting traded when PES comes out, the online is a laugh but I will be sick of it in a few days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.