FIFA 10

well i was charged £35.97 and was a good deal till they lowered them.

but got e-mail from amazon this morning issuing me a £10.02 refund to make it the £24.97 price, happy.

for those who say its shit: its worth it for the kits and new squads.

RoqueSantaBoozeCruz said:
Ally.P said:
James said its crap.

I'm glad. Cos if it had been good I would have been a football widow all weekend!!
That's because he's a quitter!

He probably hasn't won a game either yet.

Apparantly the players fall over too easily.

RoqueSantaBoozeCruz said:
Ally.P said:
James said its crap.

I'm glad. Cos if it had been good I would have been a football widow all weekend!!
That's because he's a quitter!

He probably hasn't won a game either yet.

i won my first two games with ease. Game shit anyone want to buy it for face value?

coulsonblue said:
well i was charged £35.97 and was a good deal till they lowered them.

but got e-mail from amazon this morning issuing me a £10.02 refund to make it the £24.97 price, happy.

for those who say its shit: its worth it for the kits and new squads.

the kits lol they look shit and i have seen similar on the sega dreamcast lmao.

flipmode said:
I'm impressed with it. It's impossible to score a header from a cross. Not even had one on target yet I don't think. Adebayor is clinical anywhere within a 25 yard radius of the goal.

Tevez is better but I find it annoying that SWP is on the bench and Dunne is still in our sqaud? :S

Overall very impressed. Going to get my game face in the game when I get back home and then boost some of the achievements lol :P

Ha the only goals Ive managed to score are headers off crosses so far!! Think if you download the latest squad updates it should sort the players out, puts SWP in the starting line up but De Jong on the bench.

True_Blue69 said:
flipmode said:
I'm impressed with it. It's impossible to score a header from a cross. Not even had one on target yet I don't think. Adebayor is clinical anywhere within a 25 yard radius of the goal.

Tevez is better but I find it annoying that SWP is on the bench and Dunne is still in our sqaud? :S

Overall very impressed. Going to get my game face in the game when I get back home and then boost some of the achievements lol :P

Ha the only goals Ive managed to score are headers off crosses so far!! Think if you download the latest squad updates it should sort the players out, puts SWP in the starting line up but De Jong on the bench.
De Jong was on the bench at start of season to be fair.

Im quite surprised at the ones who think the game is shit are also masters after a handfull of matches "winning everygame easily."
I take it thats on the hardest skill with manual passing as well?

The gameplay is excellent but for me, its far too fast even on slow. The ball zooms around like a pinball machine at times. Its faster than last years and I played a game last night that had comparisons to basketball. Not sure why they improve things, but change things that didnt need improving and make them worse.

On the plus side, some of the moves ive been able to put together were outstanding. Scored one goal that had me in amazement at the realism. De Jong picked up the ball in midfield, did that little turn he does when under pressure, layed it off to barry, who put a chipped curling through ball to Robinho on the wing. Few stepovers then cut inside, hit a low hard pass to Tevez on the D of the area, Tevez layed it off first time with a cruyff turn style flick into the path of a running Adebayor who drilled a first time low shot into the bottom corner. It was a superb passage of football that really captured how City play.

Takes some getting used to, much harder to score than last years and had a string of 0-0's on the bounce. The set piece creator is quality and ive created one that has me scoring nearly every time from it. Its good that you can practice direct free kicks with walls in place etc as well.

All in all, impressed at how the technology has developed, but frustrated that a few things that needed changing havent been, and somethings that were fine as they were have been changed for the worse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.