FIFA 10

Bit unrealistic for me-Robinho tackled someone!

In all seriousness I love it, pace of the game is great as is the movement off the ball. I was Barcelona mind!

pissed off with the online. All people want to do is get easy tap in's. Fed up of the same goals. Getting bored now.
And how can drogba ect get muscled by robinho i dont know.

RoqueSantaBoozeCruz said:
scottyboi said:
pissed off with the online. All people want to do is get easy tap in's. Fed up of the same goals. Getting bored now.
And how can drogba ect get muscled by robinho i dont know.
Not sold it yet?

gave it ago over weekend its really good playing my bro. Soon as you go online the knobheads come out.
All they want to do is tap it in.

RoqueSantaBoozeCruz said:
scottyboi said:
gave it ago over weekend its really good playing my bro. Soon as you go online the knobheads come out.
All they want to do is tap it in.
Still talkin' about FIFA? ;)

seriously you played online? its a fucking joke lol.

just played pes and i have lost all my fucking skill cos of fifa.

Still pes for me im afraid although i can see why some people like fifa.

Pes keepers arent brilliant but least they are not super human lol

sounds to me scottyboi that you are shit at the game and just slag it off because i can guarentee that fifa sell more games than pro evo and you dont do that by making a shit game.

mcfc_die_hard said:
sounds to me scottyboi that you are shit at the game and just slag it off because i can guarentee that fifa sell more games than pro evo and you dont do that by making a shit game.

Cry baby? I might be shit at it i dont give a fuck you pecker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.