FIFA 10

mcfc_die_hard said:
scottyboi said:
who are you? Never even spoke to you before. Was only talking about fifa and you start chatting maccer.

you keep slagging off a really good game which in my eyes means you are shit at it because if you where good then you wud like it

so even if your good then that means the game is perfect? lol get a grip i didnt know fifa was your little brother.

mcfc_die_hard said:
scottyboi said:
who are you? Never even spoke to you before. Was only talking about fifa and you start chatting maccer.

you keep slagging off a really good game which in my eyes means you are shit at it because if you where good then you wud like it

troll-web.jpg

Currently strolling a league. Only prob I have is any free kick I concede outside the box is a goal.

Tevez is a monster, but still not found an optimum formation, gonna work on it later. Also my set pieces I've created arent effective yet, just need to spend time on it I guess.

I'm doing a league with Malaga on top mode, I have done okay I am 6th and have beaten Barca and Madrid. Some of the features are good the El Reducto stadium is class as the fans are also at the bottom of the screen when playing which looks really good.

The downside is the board comments are a joke, if you get a 0-0 away at Villareal when you are Malaga it say's 'we were disappointed with that result' which is a little unrealistic. The transfer system is a bit dodgy, the club are telling me to sign players but I have no money and no wages to offer so again thats a bit dodgy.

As for the gameplay I am actually enjoying it more than I thought I would but the downside would be the shooting system is shocking, no matter how hard you try to aim the ball goes where it wants to.

The game is designed for online play as I thought it would be, the offline play has been neglected as a result. The online player mode is a laugh, the team mode is good but don't quite know how your suppose to get into a team as it is all a bit vague.

I said I would give the game a go and I have, I like it more than I thought and I will continue to play it and see if it grows on me, at the moment I would give the game a 7.5/10 as there are some good features but also some dodgy ones. PES release will still probably signal the end of Fifa for me as even though Fifa has improved it still does not have the realism and sharpness of PES.

A decent game, but not a great game.

this game is flawed... i bought trowowski (or whatever his name is) from hamburg.. played 2 games then couldnt find him.. checked negotiation status sayin i has signed him.. wnet on transfers and he is at roma?? also i loand out vlad to birmingham then in january they sold him... look at player contracts and isnt there. plus wtf is it with scouted players picking the most random numbers?

bar that good game. i usually go 442

.................................given
zabaleta........toure...............lescott........bridge
sweep.........cm's are 2 scouted players....robinho
...................tevez.........adebayor...................

i kick arse

got it yesterday. i'm enjoying it but there are a few things annoying me. The most notable of these is the commentators, it has got worse in the last few years. After every goal they bang on about the celebration and andy gray says 'hes been a bit naughty there' or 'you can't blame the lad for celebrating'. Proper annoying.

A lot of people have been saying about players falling over too easy but i haven't really noticed this. Seems quite realistic tbh in that respect.

I've not started any manager mode or anything yet, just played a few games against me brother and online.

Thats another thing, I find the formation you pick does not matter nor does who you play in what position. I put LB in CM when I need cover and CM up front and they still do the same job. I don't think the players have much individuality about them.

As for the thread above where somebody loaned a player out and they were sold whilst on loan is very poor, the game is an online arcade game and will provide lots of fun between mates thats why I think it has become so popular due to the extensive online options, if you want to do leagues and tactics etc you need to wait for PES.

Still trying to get into it fully- challenges seem inconsistent and that p*sses me off. Ref will give a free kick for something then not for the very same type of challenge just seconds later - maybe they are getting close to reality ;) Still not been given a penalty in any match despite some ferocious and very late challenges in the box from the CPU team.

Also, all teams seem to play the same way against me - short passing game with plenty of pressing - which makes it just a case of crack the key to beating one team and you can pretty much beat any team. Point about positions is very valid - try sticking Lescott up front and his strength means he'll never lose the ball, allowing for some mazy runs as the defenders bounce off him (but terrible shooting!)

And, as always, controls annoy me. Particularly when switching players - AI seems to choose players furthest away from the ball first, and when you do get control of a player he suddenly stops before you get full control, by which time the opponent has jinked past you and is through on goal. Maybe I just need more practice.

All that aside, it's still a decent game though, and contrary to some previous FIFA attempts the differences between this year's offering and last are evident - lots of nice improvements in gameplay and graphics. When you get the hang of things and you can control Robbie as he nutmegs Chuckle and sets up Ade for a tremendous volley past Ben Foster, it's very satisfying.

Just thought i would give you a tip if you are playing online.

If you want a good team to play with then pick Arsenal, they are a 4 and a half star which doesnt reflect them on the game they should be a 5 star.

I go with the line up of:

Almunia

Sagna, Gallas, Vermaleun(spelling), Clichy

Song, Fabregas, Diaby

Walcott, Van Persie, Arshavin

Very quick full backs and gallas is pacey which helps alot, also a very physical midfield with diaby and song and fabregas the creator, then walcott is just imense and ribs anyone apart even evra and van persie and arshavin are class aswell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.