FIFA 11 [MERGED]

Re: FIFA 11, Manchester City

Blue Smarties said:
california blue said:
Monkfish is talking shite - Will confirm the true stats when i have this game in hand tomorrow
lol wtf.
It's supposed to come out today ( sept 28 in North America). Too bad we are going to get hit with a massive earthquake...
(according to my local store's website, they are already selling them, too bad its 12 am)

BulgarianPride said:
Blue Smarties said:
It's supposed to come out today ( sept 28 in North America). Too bad we are going to get hit with a massive earthquake...
(according to my local store's website, they are already selling them, too bad its 12 am)
Not on about that, I'm wtfing at the "Monkfish is talking shite" bit.

C1TY4LIFE said:
ElanJo said:
Is our kit still turquoise?

Been playing the Fifa demo and in some ways it's improved. It's abit slower paced for instance, but it's a bit of a clusterfook in the middle of the park. Most of the tackles are still near assaults.

you can change the speed of the game in the game setting menu and no our kit is actually Sky Blue this season.

Yea I was saying I like the slower gamespeed :) I play on Slow. I've read that the actual game is a touch slower than the demo aswell (it's supposed to be quite abit improved from the demo build, with added stamina drain making subs a necessity) The downside of the demo imo was how crowded the midfield was. At the start of a game that's fine and realistic but not throughout. I don't like how the computer makes tackls for you either. Timing tackles correctly should be part of the skill involved in playing football games (PES2011 has done a decent job in this regard)

Good news about our kit. If we were still turquoise I'd have hunted down the man responsible.

FIFA 11 for PC has been released on the internet. *wink* *wink* ;)

ElanJo said:
C1TY4LIFE said:
you can change the speed of the game in the game setting menu and no our kit is actually Sky Blue this season.

Yea I was saying I like the slower gamespeed :) I play on Slow. I've read that the actual game is a touch slower than the demo aswell (it's supposed to be quite abit improved from the demo build, with added stamina drain making subs a necessity) The downside of the demo imo was how crowded the midfield was. At the start of a game that's fine and realistic but not throughout. I don't like how the computer makes tackls for you either. Timing tackles correctly should be part of the skill involved in playing football games (PES2011 has done a decent job in this regard)

Good news about our kit. If we were still turquoise I'd have hunted down the man responsible.

Yeah I thought that about the midfield, straight from kick off too the full 90 minutes the centre of the midfield hardly make space which results in the occasional pass back, the style of my play on FIFA is much to the style of Mancini pass the ball till you find an opening but its extremely hard on FIFA 11 to do so. Also I agree on the computers involvement on the tackles I've conceded 4 penalties in 5 games because of this on the demo hopefully its better timed on the game.

I downloaded both FIFA 11 and PES 11 demos and FIFA came top trumps imo, I've been more of a pro lad past 3 seasons and this seasons is bloody awful, I fell out of love with FIFA after FIFA 06 as it became too predictable and was similar to the previous series but with better graphics, but as Pro has gotten worse FIFA has evolved so much and took football gaming to a whole new level.

I'm hoping that the stats Monkfish posted are complete bull shit and will be improved on the real game because I feel a few of them are harsh considering, like Kompany is rated 79 along with Adam Johnson??????? They should both be 82/83 at least.

2ymglqe.jpg

City away on EA Sports FIFA Online. Can't wait for FIFA 11!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.