FIFA 11 [MERGED]

Re: FIFA 11, Manchester City

Monkfish said:
I did, then thought wtf am I doing here, I'm 37 and feel the need to prove to some youths that I'm capable of pirating a piece of software...

Though I did post a pic on another thread yesterday, cant work out how to find it now, too old for this

I gottzz the gamez first tho ftw! I rulezz lolllzzzz

or something like that

I know what you mean. I am 32 and felt the same. PM me your Xbox live gamer tag and I will give you a game next weekend. I can't get online with my flashed xbox. I only use it to test/try games before I blow £40 on them.

P.S. If your looking for a good game until Fifa launch get F1 2010. Bought that on Friday and love it. Very hard to get into but a hell of a game. Great online too!

Bit disappointing.

I haven't read the full thread but did we figure out the OP was bullshitting?

Ch0pper Reid said:
Monkfish said:
I did, then thought wtf am I doing here, I'm 37 and feel the need to prove to some youths that I'm capable of pirating a piece of software...

Though I did post a pic on another thread yesterday, cant work out how to find it now, too old for this

I gottzz the gamez first tho ftw! I rulezz lolllzzzz

or something like that

I know what you mean. I am 32 and felt the same. PM me your Xbox live gamer tag and I will give you a game next weekend. I can't get online with my flashed xbox. I only use it to test/try games before I blow £40 on them.

P.S. If your looking for a good game until Fifa launch get F1 2010. Bought that on Friday and love it. Very hard to get into but a hell of a game. Great online too!

Xbox banned! just use it offline now and play PS3 online

Miss my flashed 360... no use for it when it's banned though. Might pick up a cheap 360 and flash it then use it for offline.

How does one go about having a playstation that would be capable of playing downloaded games. You know just wondering, for a friend...

josh06 said:
How does one go about having a playstation that would be capable of playing downloaded games. You know just wondering, for a friend...

well , you will find all you need at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.ps3-hacks.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.ps3-hacks.com</a>

Is our kit still turquoise?

Been playing the Fifa demo and in some ways it's improved. It's abit slower paced for instance, but it's a bit of a clusterfook in the middle of the park. Most of the tackles are still near assaults.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.