FIFA 11 [MERGED]

Re: Got fifa 11 English

360 version here. The ratings are borked. In the actual player profiles the overal rating is different than the rating in the lineup - even if they're in their favourite position.

Milner's rating in his profile is 81 as a CM. Yet I'm playing him as a LW and his rating in the lineup is now 83.

Yaya
Profile CDM 83
Lineup CDM 80

Lescott
Profile CD 81
Lineup CD 80

Barry
Profile CDM 82
Lineup CDM 80

Zaba
Profile RB 78
Lineup RB 77

etc. etc. etc.

Scottyboi said:
Just scored a mean free kick uploaded it just waiting for the quality to improve.

-- Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:37 pm --

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quC2k0IBum8[/youtube]

hahaha ;)

Shit TV.

just cause they go down in midfield doesnt mean they will play worst, it just shows where there strengths are and johnsons is down the wing, im sure that will show.

Scottyboi said:
................given..................
Boateng...VK.....Toure......Kolarov
.........Toure........Barry............
AJ.............Silva...........Balotelli
................Tevez.................

Seems good to me.

AJ doesn't seem very good on it from what I've played. He looks just like him (from a distance) with the slight build, yellow boots and sweat band tho

nashark said:
Scottyboi said:
Just scored a mean free kick uploaded it just waiting for the quality to improve.

-- Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:37 pm --

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quC2k0IBum8[/youtube]

hahaha ;)

Shit TV.

haha its alright 42 inch hd, just dodgy camera work on my part<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:22 pm --<br /><br />
ElanJo said:
Scottyboi said:
................given..................
Boateng...VK.....Toure......Kolarov
.........Toure........Barry............
AJ.............Silva...........Balotelli
................Tevez.................

Seems good to me.

AJ doesn't seem very good on it from what I've played. He looks just like him (from a distance) with the slight build, yellow boots and sweat band tho

Fast and skillful I thought. Seems to even dribble like him abit

10.Goater_Legend said:
Ragnarok said:
Yaya is 80 as a DM

Still too low, he was 82 last season. They've taken his rating down simply because he's signed for City, done the same with Balotelli, he was 82 last season as well.

Balotelli was 88-90 speed on FIFA 10 aswell, now he's signed for City he's low 80s speed.

Adebayor still has his haricut from 1992!! argh!

I'm not exactly anal about each player having the correct amount of piercings or moles etc but such an easy thing to sort out annoys me like fook from a game development standpoint.

Obviously Tevez still has his mullet

how can I customize my entrance/goal music? Do I have to put the mp3s onto the xbox first? I'd like to put Right Here Right Now on there :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.