FIFA 11 [MERGED]

Re: Got fifa 11 English

Andouble said:
how can I customize my entrance/goal music? Do I have to put the mp3s onto the xbox first? I'd like to put Right Here Right Now on there :)

Not sure. Have you gone into "My Fifa 11" and on to the chants page? It should tell you there.

What stadiam is everyone using for City btw? Not a great selection to choose from tbh. I'm currently using "Central something or other", doesn't feel like COMS tho.

Have noticed, when I played Sunderland away, that one of them has black nets

ElanJo said:
Andouble said:
how can I customize my entrance/goal music? Do I have to put the mp3s onto the xbox first? I'd like to put Right Here Right Now on there :)

Not sure. Have you gone into "My Fifa 11" and on to the chants page? It should tell you there.

yeah mate, the options are something like 'default' and 'custom xbox mix'. I have no idea what the custom xbox mix is or how to add or subtract songs from that mix.

Andouble said:
ElanJo said:

yeah mate, the options are something like 'default' and 'custom xbox mix'. I have no idea what the custom xbox mix is or how to add or subtract songs from that mix.

Not got the game but maybe put your own tracks on a usb and see if that works because thats how i listen to music when im on the xbox

Re: FIFA 11, Manchester City

Well, looks like that poster I had with club ratings was an absolute crock of shite then.

DannyBoy2890 said:
what is the soundtrack like?

lol

It's ok. Your usual Fifa synthy/dancey/elevatey type music. There's a Gorillaz song on there that isn't bad.

You'll probably find a list of them all if you search google long enough.

Here's a few of them:
Ladytron – Ace of Hz
The Pinker Tones – Sampleame
Ram di Dam – Flashbacks
Adrian Lux – Can’t Sleep
El Bombo – Choc Quib Town
Charlotte Gainsbourg – Trick Pony
Gorillaz – Rhinestone Eyes
The Black Keys – Tighten Up

In other news, after a pretty poor start to the season - with only 7 points from 5 games - I've just come from behind to beat the rags 2-1. Balotelli with a wonder goal, cutting in from the left, to draw us level. A simple tap in from Balo to win it.

ElanJo said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
what is the soundtrack like?

lol

It's ok. Your usual Fifa synthy/dancey/elevatey type music. There's a Gorillaz song on there that isn't bad.

You'll probably find a list of them all if you search google long enough.

Here's a few of them:
Ladytron – Ace of Hz
The Pinker Tones – Sampleame
Ram di Dam – Flashbacks
Adrian Lux – Can’t Sleep
El Bombo – Choc Quib Town
Charlotte Gainsbourg – Trick Pony
Gorillaz – Rhinestone Eyes
The Black Keys – Tighten Up

In other news, after a pretty poor start to the season - with only 7 points from 5 games - I've just come from behind to beat the rags 2-1. Balotelli with a wonder goal, cutting in from the left, to draw us level. A simple tap in from Balo to win it.

can i ask how u downloaded it and how did ya get it on the xbox mate???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.