FIFA 11 [MERGED]

Last time i went to get a game cheap from Morrisons they'd "sold out"

Turns out most of the staff had kept games behind the till for them selves and friends.

Re: FIFA 11 first look

Carlos91 said:
Well, I bought it yesterday and I played my first matches. City plays with 4-5-1, only Tevez in the attack line. Kompany is GOD, very good defense in the game. I tried "Right here, right now" as entrance theme and "Bluemoon" as chant, really good this option. City only have 2 shirts, home and away.

Anybody have it yet for play online?.

How exactly did you get the chants etc to work? I have tried burning the chant files in itunes as an audio cd and an mp3 cd and when I put them in the xbox it says "reading" for a few seconds and then it says "open tray" again. When I go into Music Library "current disc" is greyed out.

Re: FIFA 11 first look

ElanJo said:
Carlos91 said:
Well, I bought it yesterday and I played my first matches. City plays with 4-5-1, only Tevez in the attack line. Kompany is GOD, very good defense in the game. I tried "Right here, right now" as entrance theme and "Bluemoon" as chant, really good this option. City only have 2 shirts, home and away.

Anybody have it yet for play online?.

How exactly did you get the chants etc to work? I have tried burning the chant files in itunes as an audio cd and an mp3 cd and when I put them in the xbox it says "reading" for a few seconds and then it says "open tray" again. When I go into Music Library "current disc" is greyed out.

I have my PC connected with my XBOX, I don't need use CD.

Dear Customer,

Greetings from Amazon.co.uk,

We are writing to let you know that the following item has been sent

1 FIFA 11 (Xbox 360) £35.93 1 £35.93

Dispatched via Royal Mail (estimated arrival date: October 01, 2010).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.