FIFA 11 [MERGED]

Just to expand a bit on the virtual pro mode:

GK - Traditional or Acrobatic.
LB/RB - Full back or Wing back.
CB- Sweeper or Stopper.
CM - Playmaker, Ball winner or Box to Box midfielder.
LM/RM - Winger or Box to Box.
St - Creator, Finisher or Target man.

Each option affects your stats.

Played my first Pro Ranked Match, on the screen where you choose your side for this mode, every players current rating and whether they are a free agent or member of a club is shown.

Now the thing that has really impressed me is actually when creating a club, I have made one called Manchester City. Before you enter a match you can choose who to have in what position which saves time and arguments. Also I have noticed I can put my virtual pro on the bench. Also the specific data for how each player performed is expanded.

We have
Appearences
Goals
Assists
Clean Sheets
Man of the Match
Red Cards (mcfc danny is king at this)
Pass Completion
Shots on Target
Tackle Success.

Overall its hugely impressive.

I should have it for Sunday so hopefully I can get on and join the madness!

malkie said:
ASDA have yet to be informed what their pricing will be, at present it is scanning at £29:97, but this could change tomorrow. I am ITK ;@)

a few people on the fifa11 forums have said it's gonna be £24.95

some of the people have family working their they said, they got told.

hope it's true, quality price yet again and i'll be going at midnight again like i have for the last 4 years :)

Freestyler said:
malkie said:
ASDA have yet to be informed what their pricing will be, at present it is scanning at £29:97, but this could change tomorrow. I am ITK ;@)

a few people on the fifa11 forums have said it's gonna be £24.95

some of the people have family working their they said, they got told.

hope it's true, quality price yet again and i'll be going at midnight again like i have for the last 4 years :)

thats what ill be doing as normal haha.

get back from the game at about 11. and off to tesco/asda :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.