FIFA 11 [MERGED]

Does anyone know how to change to manual controls ( crosses , passes etc) in the PC version? You seem to need to have a controller to access the menu because when i try to access the controller settings menu with a keyboard i get the following message " Please re-enter this menu with the controller whose settings you wish to change" .

P.S I know that its quite difficult to play manual with a keyboard , but i have been using a keyboard since FIFA 98 and want to keep it that way.

Game Xchange in Stretford Arndale have been selling it since yesterday, just in case anyone wants to pop in and get it.

GStar said:
Simon Le Tom said:
I didn't even know you could put your own chants into the game.

I might cry with nerdyness.

You can put any audio files you want in mate apparently... Record your clock ticking, create a playlist with just that track, assign it to Utd.

Everytime you play them, you hear the "tick tock..."

I take it you can specify where they go?
Putting the champs league music n all that stuff in would be good...especially the prem league music they have on.

Simon Le Tom said:
Putting the champs league music n all that stuff in would be good...especially the prem league music they have on.

Not done it myself yet, but you assign the tracks to a specific team apparently. There's pre/post match, goal celebration music and chants.

You can make custom playlists for the menu's too i think.

My source says Tesco are doing it for £25 when you buy another game.

Unless ASDA do an offer and then they will match/better it.

Armitage said:
My source says Tesco are doing it for £25 when you buy another game.

Unless ASDA do an offer and then they will match/better it.

In paper today;

Asda 97p plus dead rising 2/halo reach/f1 2010 trade in. Or £27.97 bought on its own.

Tesco is £25 when bought with any other top 10 title. Doesn't give a price on its own.

GStar said:
Simon Le Tom said:

Not done it myself yet, but you assign the tracks to a specific team apparently. There's pre/post match, goal celebration music and chants.

You can make custom playlists for the menu's too i think.

Sounds quality...sounds like something to do nursing my hangover after the Newcastle game.

I now have fifa 11 on xbox 360.

I pre-ordered with asda £34.99 free delivery came this morning but the misses forgot to tell me haha.

Anyone want a few rounds, add me jordmcfc.<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:48 pm --<br /><br />Brilliant news haha just had this off ASDA...

We are pleased to let you know that the price you will be charged for Fifa 11 is £29.97 per Game. Therefore a refund of the difference you paid upon placing your order will be processed into your account over the next 7 working days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.