FIFA 11 [MERGED]

Has anybody produced any City covers for this game yet?

Someone did some last year and it was such an improvement having Ade on the cover instead of that fat scouse twunt Rooney.

My lad was the envy of his mates having a Man City Limited Edition copy of Fifa 10 ;)

I'm being cheeky now but if anyone fancies doing one I would like a Tevez or Balotelli one for the Wii.

Got my copy today from Amazon, pre-ordered first class a month ago or so. Not bad so far but the play feels different to last years, not stopped me trashing United a few times though.

Re: FIFA 11 first look

Carlos91 said:
Well, I bought it yesterday and I played my first matches. City plays with 4-5-1, only Tevez in the attack line. Kompany is GOD, very good defense in the game. I tried "Right here, right now" as entrance theme and "Bluemoon" as chant, really good this option. City only have 2 shirts, home and away.

Anybody have it yet for play online?.

Biggest disappointment with FIFA 11. That being said, the game is fantastic overall I think. Listening hark now hear and fergie sign him up is mint!!!

inbetween said:
Does anybody know how to get the City chants onto the Xbox version?

<a class="postlink" href="http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/4401.page" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/4401.page</a>

Just played my first 4 games online.

Won 2, Lost 2.

City are decent BUT the only let down is Boateng is a feeble 72 ( or 73 ) when playing a right back. Why, god only knows.

Kompany is class he scored a rocket header for me against Villa, I also beat Evilton with a James Milner goal.

Balotelli is absolutely awful on it though.

Good game, and probably an improvement on last years FIFA.

There's speculation there will be a update come midnight tonight, or soon after. What are the chances oh wise ones?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.