FIFA 11 [MERGED]

AntonDonJuan said:
I'm in 2 minds whether to risk going to Asda ashton after work and hope they have some ps3 ones left or nipping over to tesco on my dinner and paying more for it

Sold out at Ashton asda this morning

mcfc_ms said:
AntonDonJuan said:
I'm in 2 minds whether to risk going to Asda ashton after work and hope they have some ps3 ones left or nipping over to tesco on my dinner and paying more for it

Sold out at Ashton asda this morning
Cheers mate, just made up my mind for me!

lol did you not see my post two pages ago??<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:19 am --<br /><br />
nu774ll said:
For anyone after a decent cover, how about this i made ( went abit overboard on the paint splodges in the end lol ) still looking for a PS3 template if any one has one?

also hows best to print these off as ive printed it on my works printer and theri quality is shite!
34704_10150271076735487_659095486_14835977_5858719_n.jpg

what you think of it?

-- Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:21 pm --

also a few gripes:

1.where the fuck has our third kit gone? we now have a choice of light blue or dark blue?
2. when i go to the arena it start with an invisible player then he and the keeper appear in the middle of the pitch before settling down
and lastly i have the same problem all ps3 slim player shave, durugn a game it will freeze for a few seconds (even offline) and this has happened since fifa 09 - yet EA are ignoring it

here it is...

Just got it from Game Stop in Stockport, nearly Sold Out in ASDA, day off college so its Extreme Sweaty Gaming all day for me, :P

I've had 6 games now, it's really good, alot harder to.

some of the player ratings are shocking, and for that reason i have to play micah instead of boateng.

what's everyones setup?

I play a 4-3-2-1 formation.

---------------------Hart

Richards-----Toure-----Kompany-----Kolarov

-----------Toure---De Jong---Barry

-----------Silva------------Johnson

--------------------Tevez

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.